Nossa equipe tem experiência inigualável, fornecendo suporte estratégico e operacional para algumas das maiores marcas de lazer. Como resultado de nossa ampla experiência, muitas vezes aconselhamos investidores de private equity que desejam comprar ou vender empresas do setor ou impulsionar o desempenho do portfólio existente de uma empresa.
- Hospedagem: Aconselhamos redes de hotéis e albergues, operadoras de cruzeiros e resorts de férias sobre temas críticos de crescimento, como segmentação e posicionamento de marca, gerenciamento de receita, programas de fidelização e CRM.
- Alimentos e Bebidas: Trabalhamos em conjunto com restaurantes, operadoras de entrega de alimentos, cafés e lanchonetes, pubs, bares e boates para gerar receita e lucro atráves de estratégias de precificação e cardápio (produtos), melhoria de propostas de valor e estratégias de localização.
- Entretenimento: Abordamos questões críticas de negócios para clientes em um conjunto diversificado de atividades, incluindo cinemas, parques temáticos, museus e atrações, esportes, recreação e academias.
- Gambling & Gaming: Nossa equipe aconselha empresas que operam numa variedade de modelos e canais, incluindo probabilidades fixas (e. g. cassinos e loterias), apostas esportivas (apostas e jogos de azar on-line), jogos e e-sports.
- Viagens: Oferecemos projetos estratégicos para operadores turísticos, agentes de viagens e empresas de transporte público/privado. Também trabalhamos em conjunto com nossa prática de tecnologia para assessorar a tecnologia de upstream e plataformas de distribuição, como agregadores ou geradores de leads.
Trabalhamos com alguns dos maiores players globais e nomes nacionais em uma ampla gama de subsetores
Keep calm and play on: The rise of Digital Leisure
Perspectives on the growth of Digital Leisure and the characteristics of a winning model
It's the uncertainty not the hardship that's so difficult
It's hard to find the right hyperbole to describe these extraordinary times that we find ourselves in. Today more than a quarter of the world's population are operating under lockdown with this number continuing to escalate rapidly
Key routes to value creation in global travel, hospitality and leisure in 2020
As we enter 2020, we continue to see strong interest and activity across a number of key leisure trends – and a number of highly attractive assets that are successfully playing into these themes to drive growth
Aggregators in fitness: helping operators stay in shape or causing injury?
From the rise of low-cost gyms to the growth of new fitness concepts such as hip-hop spin and yogalates, the fitness industry has evolved at an impressive pace in recent decades
The OC&C Fundex 2019: How was it for you?
Hospitality & Leisure is a fantastically diverse sector, but one thing unites every single leisure brand out there – the importance of creating a great guest experience. Easier said than done
Takeaway.com taking the first step towards profitability in Germany?
The acquisition of the German operations of Delivery Hero (Lieferheld, Pizza.de and Foodora) by its rival Takeaway.com (Lieferando) for 930 Million Euro fundamentally changes the landscape in the German food delivery market.
Is Airbnb yearning for the dependability of Bricks and Mortar?
There was an intriguing announcement earlier this week that Airbnb was launching a major new initiative to design and build a new generation of millennial ready houses
Interesting to see Costa Coffee's latest innovation aimed at driving a switch to reusable cups
AVs allow proposition reinvention, not just driver automation
As Henry Ford may have said: "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses"
The gloves are back on - online travel agents urged to play fair
The recent findings from the UK's competition watchdog point to an interesting potential intervention in the online travel market - and one which may give leisure companies an opportunity to make a decisive stand to regain ownership of their customers
Small victories to galvanize action
Recently, we've worked with two very different clients (a retailer and a leisure operator) who are both going through a big change in strategy. The overall direction is clear, and the next step is to get the organization delivering
Taking a serious look at fun
People in China’s growing middle class are working longer and harder, and so they are placing greater emphasis on leisure as well as spending more time on leisure activities
Times have been particularly tough for Travel, Transport and Logistics (TTL) operators, with the profits of leading brands such as Holiday Inn, Hertz and DHL all coming under pressure from recession and structural changes to their industries