Consultant (Munich office) application
As a consultant, you will take responsibility for, and contribute significantly to, major aspects of the project. Within the OC&C team, you are the Manager’s key support – and sometimes sparring partner – as well as a confident coach for more junior colleagues.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of recommendations to improve the economic performance of clients
- Deliver studies on topics such as Strategy, M&A, International Expansion, Operations & Organisation, Growth etc.
- Source relevant data to support recommendations
- Construct financial analysis of client businesses
- Prepare and deliver client presentations
Help to position OC&C as leaders in strategic consultancy
- Translate Strategy and business needs into deliverable designs
- Candidates with outstanding academics (2:1 or above and preferably with an MA / MBA) and a minimum of 3 years of work experience, including experience of complex strategy consulting projects
- Multiple year experience of working for a leading strategy consulting firm
- Applied experience in translating key client issues into deliverables and implementing these designs
- Outstanding leadership qualities, a strong knowledge of global markets and a proven track record of developing successful relationships with both clients and colleagues alike
- Very strong communications skills required for internal and external communications
- A true appreciation for rigour
- A highly numerate individual who is hypothesis and issue-driven
- A pragmatic and structured implementer with high energy levels
- A straightforward, focused attitude
High business ethics: honesty, respect for the individual and culturally unbiased
- Analytical, clear thinkers who can recognise critical issues and dedicate his or her attention accordingly
- Someone who is down to earth, friendly and approachable
Native-speaker level German and excellent English.