Consultant (Munich office) application
As a consultant, you will take responsibility for, and contribute significantly to, major aspects of the project. Within the OC&C team, you are the Manager’s key support – and sometimes sparring partner – as well as a confident coach for more junior colleagues.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of recommendations to improve the economic performance of clients
- Deliver studies on topics such as Strategy, M&A, International Expansion, Operations & Organisation, Growth etc.
- Source relevant data to support recommendations
- Construct financial analysis of client businesses
- Prepare and deliver client presentations
Help to position OC&C as leaders in strategic consultancy
- Translate Strategy and business needs into deliverable designs
- Candidates with outstanding academics (2:1 or above and preferably with an MA / MBA) and a minimum of 3 years of work experience, including experience of complex strategy consulting projects
- Multiple year experience of working for a leading strategy consulting firm
- Applied experience in translating key client issues into deliverables and implementing these designs
- Outstanding leadership qualities, a strong knowledge of global markets and a proven track record of developing successful relationships with both clients and colleagues alike
- Very strong communications skills required for internal and external communications
- A true appreciation for rigour
- A highly numerate individual who is hypothesis and issue-driven
- A pragmatic and structured implementer with high energy levels
- A straightforward, focused attitude
High business ethics: honesty, respect for the individual and culturally unbiased
- Analytical, clear thinkers who can recognise critical issues and dedicate his or her attention accordingly
- Someone who is down to earth, friendly and approachable
Native-speaker level German and excellent English.
At OC&C we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture in which people of all backgrounds can thrive. We encourage applications from all, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, transgender status, disability, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, and socioeconomic background. We also have a number of staff network groups which actively support the inclusion of all of our colleagues in the firm.