Manager (Munich office) application
Due to our growth we are looking for Managers to join our team.
- Lead OC&C case teams and projects, with day to day client contact
- Manage client relationships on projects
- Direct, manage the analysis, design, proposal, implementation and ongoing delivery of consulting projects, ensuring customer satisfaction and customer results
- Assist in client pitches and help with developing client relationships
- Rapidly gain acceptance within the company and clients as a very strong, professional manager who can provide clear thought leadership
- Help to position OC&C as leaders in strategic consultancy
- Highest level of academic achievement at first class academic institutions
- At least seven years’ experience of complex strategy consulting projects including experience from a blue chip and / or strategy consultancy group
- Experience of managing work streams and teams
- A proven track record of developing successful relationships at senior executive to Board level
- Analytical clear thinker who can recognise critical issues and dedicate attention accordingly...a highly numerate individual, who is hypothesis and issue driven
- A pragmatic, enthusiastic and structured implementer with an ability to create and maintain pace whilst ensuring that energies are well focussed and channelled
- A true appreciation for rigour
Very strong communication skills required for internal and external communication
- Credible at Board level with the ability to relate well to clients and colleagues
- High business ethics: honesty, respect for the individual and culturally unbiased
- Down to earth, friendly and approachable
Native-speaker level German and excellent English.
At OC&C we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture in which people of all backgrounds can thrive. We encourage applications from all, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, transgender status, disability, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, and socioeconomic background. We also have a number of staff network groups which actively support the inclusion of all of our colleagues in the firm.