While conscious that we work in a very specific part of the business environment, we have found that the application of our approaches and people can help charities and not-for-profit organisations achieve step changes in their performance.
We leverage our resources and expertise in multiple ways, to maximise our impact and provide opportunities for all of our staff to make a difference.
- We provide pro bono strategic support to charities and not for profit organisations – over the last decade we have provided support to over 30 charities and are now proud to be partnered with the NSPCC and YEF (more details here)
- … and we actively encourage wide participation with our people involved in ‘Hackathon’ type events, and training and mentoring opportunities
- We run local office networks addressing environmental and social issues - local office ‘Green Teams’, and our Ethnic, Cultural and Social Diversity network and Women’s network
- We also run volunteering and fundraising organised throughout the year by our Charity network, such as our annual charity auction, bake-offs, fashion show, sporting events and much more
- In addition, we support corporate clients to address social and environmental considerations – helping them embed sustainability at the core of their strategy.