Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
While we as an organisation put a lot of care into addressing our own environmental and social impact, one of the best ways we can influence outcomes is through our strategic work with our clients. This comes in many forms across all our sectors and client types, from building sustainability into corporate strategy to working with industrial businesses who play roles in the circular economy, to helping consumer businesses think through sustainable supply chains and product offerings.
As sustainability rises up the agenda for consumers, investors, and employees it’s increasingly central to strategy and we are excited about the impact we can have by tackling these strategic topics hand-in-hand with our clients.
We have supported a wide variety of organisations, across the sectors we work in, to address social and environmental sustainability concerns, and to embed sustainability in the heart of their strategy. Recent examples include:
- Social and environmental sustainability: Supporting a global hotel chain think through role of social and environmental sustainability in their corporate strategy
- Recycling: Helping a waste company to identify and assess the potential for its plastics, and other materials, recycling business
- Single-use plastics: Supporting a global soft drinks player think through what the future could look like in a world beyond single use plastic
- Carbon neutral infrastructure: Supporting an infrastructure business whose traditional expertise had been in building railways, airports and roads, to plot the best path to building the infrastructure the UK will need to be carbon neutral
- Zero-carbon housebuilding: Supporting a leading housebuilder to examine the innovations in building products and building techniques, with a particular eye on the type of homes consumers will want in 10 years’ time, and how to deliver zero-carbon housebuilding
We are excited about the impact we can have by tackling these strategic topics hand-in-hand with our clients