Marco has 20 years of experience in management consulting. He specialises in consumer goods and retailing.
Marco has extensive management consulting experience. His main areas of expertise include:
- Development of corporate strategies and business unit strategies;
- Development of sales organisations and processes;
- Optimisation of brand/product portfolios and advertising/promo spend;
- Scouting and selection of potential suppliers, development of the effectiveness and the efficiency of manufacturing sites through the implementation of Lean Six Sigma principles and optimisation of service levels and logistics costs;
- Definition and implementation of HR processes and project management;
- Execution of business due diligence in several industrial sectors.
Education & Prior Experience
- The University of Pavia: BA Engineering with Distinction
- FCA (1998-200)
- Bain & Company (2000-2009)
- Tefen Venture Consulting (2009-2013)
- Long Term Partners / OC&C (2013-today)
"Where there is a will there is a way."