Summer Internship 2021 (Warsaw office) application
Our Warsaw Office is looking for 2nd and 3rd year BA students who are seeking a 6 week summer internship (June, July, August, September 2021).
The primary role of an Intern is to support the delivery of strategic advice to clients; to provide professional advice to the senior management of major international corporations; deliver the analytic modules assigned which involves various data gathering, analysis and interpretation of the results.
We are looking for candidates with strong skills in several areas:
- Problem solving: End-to-end problem solving including analytical, quantitative, intellectual, creative and other challenges.
- Written communication: Efficiently create clear and concise written and graphical work for use in team settings.
- Personal impact: Effective oral communication and presentation of own work in a team setting.
- Teamwork: Participating in teams in a collegial and collaborative manner; carrying out fair share of work; consistently adds creative, insightful ideas; meets all deadlines; demonstrates ability to lead and motivate others well.
Working as a full member of a project team, interns will gain exposure to senior management and strategic issues - contributing at a high level to the analysis, thought process and client relationship.
- Develop strategic recommendations based on a combination of third-party evidence and primary research.
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative information intelligently.
- Drive individual workstreams to completion, either independently or managing analysts.
- Co-operate effectively with other team members to integrate findings from different workstreams.
- Translate strategy into deliverable plans.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations.
- If successful, there may be an opportunity to be fast-tracked through to recruitment.
Native-speaker level Polish and excellent English.