This document is an extract from our (being OC&C Strategy Consultants sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland or “OC&C”) report “Online Recruitment Classified Trends & Competitive Landscape” (the “Report”) dated 9th July 2021.
Please read the following terms carefully. By clicking the “I Accept” button at the bottom of this page then downloading, reading or retaining this Report or any part of it, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms.
Any person who does not accept these terms is not authorised to read, retain, copy, disclose or distribute this Report or any part of it and must return all copies of the Report.
The Report will be delivered to you on acknowledgment of the terms of this agreement. In consideration for being granted access to the Report, and as a condition of the Report being disclosed to you, by clicking on the "I Accept" button below you indicate that you have read and understood and accept that:
1. The Report is provided to you on the basis that you understand that the Report is confidential and should not be disclosed to any third party without our prior written consent, with the exception of disclosure (a) to your advisers, (b) required by law, regulation, the rules of any stock exchange, or court order or otherwise required by any judicial, governmental or regulatory authority, or (c) in seeking to establish a defence in any legal or regulatory proceeding or investigation.
2. This Report is only made available on a non-reliance basis and OC&C does not make any representation or warranty or guarantee as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or suitability of any information contained within any part of the Report nor that it is free from error. OC&C does not accept any liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise howsoever and whether or not caused by negligence) for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profit), which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
3. You accept that we, our directors and employees neither owe nor accept any duty or responsibility to you, whether in contract or in tort (including without limitation, negligence and breach of statutory duty), and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage or expense of whatsoever nature which is caused by any use you or any other third party may choose to make of the Report, or which is otherwise consequent upon the provision of the Report to you.
4. The Report has been prepared in accordance with the instructions of our client, Grupa Pracuj (as engaged by one of its nominated entities). The Report may not therefore address all matters of significance to you.
5. These terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Polish law. The courts of Poland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning this agreement and any matter arising from it.