Sebastian leads the Media Entertainment and Consumer Internet sector (MECI) in North America
Sebastian advises senior executive management teams of Fortune 1000 companies and cutting edge start-ups in developing growth strategies and capabilities to compete successfully in an increasingly complex digital world.
Media: Work with media firms who need to compete in the age of AI, as well as telecommunication and technology firms looking to enter the digital media space.
Digital: Work with advanced “born digital” media, retail, leisure, and services clients who develop the next generation of capabilities, focused around the Digital Customer, Digital Product, and Digital Go-to-Market.
Investors: Work with investors to drive profitable digital growth and digitally enabled efficiencies in large and mid-market portfolio companies.
Sebastian has served clients in lead markets such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, and Switzerland, as well as in developing markets like Turkey, Russia, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates.
Before his consulting career, Sebastian co-founded an internet start-up and worked as a fashion photographer in London.
Education & Prior Experience
- Booz & Company (2005 – 2019)
- Harvard University, Harvard Business School: Advanced Management Program (AMP)
- New York University, Stern School of Business: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Harvard University, Devison of Continuing Education: Master of Liberal Arts (ALM)
- Rochester Institute of Technology, College of Art and Design: Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
"Firms who are too slow to master today’s digital realities will die…it’s that simple."