Our team have unrivalled expertise providing strategic and operational support to some of the biggest brands in consumer leisure. As a result of our broad experience, we often advise private equity investors looking to buy or sell leisure assets, or drive performance in an existing portfolio company.
- Accommodation: We advise hotel and hostel brands, cruise operators, and holiday resorts on critical growth topics such as segmentation and brand positioning, revenue management, and loyalty and CRM.
- Food & Beverage: We work together with restaurants, food delivery operators, cafes and coffee shops, pubs, bars, and clubs to drive revenue and profit through topics including pricing and menu design, proposition improvement, and location strategy.
- Entertainment: We address business-critical issues for clients across a diverse set of consumer activities, including cinemas, theme parks, museums and attractions, sports and recreation, and gyms and fitness.
- Gambling & Gaming: Our team advise businesses operating across a variety of models and channels, including fixed odds (e.g. casinos, lotteries), sportsbook (betting shops, online gambling) and gaming and e-sports.
- Consumer Travel: We deliver strategic projects on behalf of tour operators, travel agents, and public / private transport businesses. We also work jointly with our Technology practice to advise upstream technology and distribution platforms, such as aggregators or lead generators.
We work with some of the biggest global players and national names across a broad range of sub-sectors
Key routes to value creation in global travel, hospitality and leisure in 2020
As we enter 2020, we continue to see strong interest and activity across a number of key leisure trends – and a number of highly attractive assets that are successfully playing into these themes to drive growth
Aggregators in fitness: helping operators stay in shape or causing injury?
From the rise of low-cost gyms to the growth of new fitness concepts such as hip-hop spin and yogalates, the fitness industry has evolved at an impressive pace in recent decades
The OC&C Fundex 2019: How was it for you?
Hospitality & Leisure is a fantastically diverse sector, but one thing unites every single leisure brand out there – the importance of creating a great guest experience. Easier said than done
Taking a serious look at fun
People in China’s growing middle class are working longer and harder, and so they are placing greater emphasis on leisure as well as spending more time on leisure activities
Times have been particularly tough for Travel, Transport and Logistics (TTL) operators, with the profits of leading brands such as Holiday Inn, Hertz and DHL all coming under pressure from recession and structural changes to their industries