Svago e tempo libero
Il nostro team vanta competenze uniche nell'offrire supporto strategico e operativo ad alcuni dei più grandi marchi nel settore svago e tempo libero. Grazie alla nostra solida esperienza, offriamo spesso consulenza a investitori in private equity che desiderano acquistare o vendere quote nel settore svago e tempo libero oppure ottimizzare la performance di un portfolio di aziende preesistente.
- Settore alberghiero: Offriamo consulenza a brand di hotel e ostelli, operatori crocieristici e villaggi turistici su questioni critiche per la crescita, come la segmentazione e il posizionamento del brand, l’ottimizzazione del fatturato, la fidelizzazione e la gestione delle relazioni con i clienti (CRM).
- Food & Beverage: Collaboriamo con catene di ristoranti, operatori nel settore della distribuzione alimentare, caffetterie, pub, bar e club per migliorare le performance in termini di ricavi e marginalità attraverso la definizione di prezzi e menù, il miglioramento della proposition commerciale e nuove strategie di localizzazione.
- Entertainment: Gestiamo questioni aziendali fondamentali per i clienti in una vasta gamma di attività per il grande pubblico (cinema, parchi tematici, musei e attrazioni, sport e divertimento, palestre, centri di fitness ecc.).
- Gioco & Scommesse: Il nostro team offre consulenza ad aziende che operano in una vasta gamma di modelli e canali, tra cui i giochi a quota fissa (come casinò e lotterie), le scommesse sportive (agenzia di scommesse, scommesse online), i videogiochi e gli sport elettronici
- Consumer Travel: Gestiamo progetti strategici per conto di operatori turistici, agenzie di viaggi e aziende di trasporto pubbliche e private. Lavoriamo inoltre a stretto contatto con la nostra divisione tecnologica per offrire consulenza a tecnologie upstream e piattaforme di distribuzione, come aggregatori o generatori di contatti.
Lavoriamo con alcuni dei maggiori attori globali e nazionali in una vasta gamma di sottosettori.
Building loyalty through paid memberships & subscriptions
Memberships and subscription products are part of a broad array of loyalty-enhancing solutions and an increasing number of travel, leisure, and hospitality businesses are launching their own. In our latest insight we delve into the current offerings in the market, examine consumer motivations, and, most importantly, shed light on what it really takes to make a loyalty programme commercially valuable.
Riding the AI wave in Travel and Accommodation
Last week, our Travel and Accommodation team hosted a breakfast discussion with industry leaders, exploring how AI is impacting the sector and how brands can capitalise on this. We’ve identified 5 key takeaways from the event to help inform businesses in their approach – both immediate and long-term - to riding the AI wave.
Nurturing Customer Loyalty in China
Chinese consumers are hugely committed to loyalty programs, with two thirds of Chinese residents enrolled in 15+ programmes, and 80%+ willing to pay for an enhanced Membership product. For retailers, leisure operators and brands the benefits of a strong loyalty proposition are clear - 60% of those enrolled are more likely to recommend the company, purchase more frequently, and engage with the brand more.
Investing in Sport: A Slam Dunk?
Sport is a vast, complex market – and it will continue to grow. With evolving fan behaviours, increasing demand for rights and technological innovation driving growth, the industry is expected to surpass $800bn by 2027. There are many areas of untapped potential, as well as growth hotspots, ranging from OTT streaming services to gambling, gaming and eSports.
8 key areas of focus for the Leisure & Hospitality sector
Despite finding ourselves in a period of economic uncertainty, with consumer confidence lower than ever, the leisure and hospitality sector has shown real resilience in Q4, which has continued into the early stages of this year. With distinctly unique circumstances in the aftermath of a global pandemic, and the chance to capitalise on under-performing areas across the sector, there are a range of important decisions businesses must make to successfully survive these turbulent times.
Private Equity & Transactions 2021
2021 was a record year for transactions globally – as activity remained exceptionally strong despite the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, global supply chain issues and the challenges of rising inflation and energy prices during the year.
Just fifteen years ago, the biggest threat to traditional commerce was the internet. Brands that were quick to launch transactional websites (and later apps) emerged as victors. Now those same brands face losing out to the emerging dominance of online marketplaces – the disruptor has become the disrupted.
The road to net zero emissions
Climate change is one of the most pressing challenges of our time. As an important contributor to greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, the accommodation sector has a vital role to play in the effort to decarbonise.
Keep calm and play on: The rise of Digital Leisure
Perspectives on the growth of Digital Leisure and the characteristics of a winning model
It's the uncertainty not the hardship that's so difficult
It's hard to find the right hyperbole to describe these extraordinary times that we find ourselves in. Today more than a quarter of the world's population are operating under lockdown with this number continuing to escalate rapidly
Key routes to value creation in global travel, hospitality and leisure in 2020
As we enter 2020, we continue to see strong interest and activity across a number of key leisure trends – and a number of highly attractive assets that are successfully playing into these themes to drive growth
OC&C Fundex 2019: Com’è andata?
L’Hospitality & Leisure è un settore straordinariamente diversificato, ma una cosa unisce ogni singolo marchio del tempo libero: l'importanza di creare una grande esperienza per i propri consumatori. Più facile a dirsi che a farsi
Aggregators in fitness: helping operators stay in shape or causing injury?
From the rise of low-cost gyms to the growth of new fitness concepts such as hip-hop spin and yogalates, the fitness industry has evolved at an impressive pace in recent decades
The OC&C Fundex 2019: How was it for you?
Hospitality & Leisure is a fantastically diverse sector, but one thing unites every single leisure brand out there – the importance of creating a great guest experience. Easier said than done
Takeaway.com taking the first step towards profitability in Germany?
The acquisition of the German operations of Delivery Hero (Lieferheld, Pizza.de and Foodora) by its rival Takeaway.com (Lieferando) for 930 Million Euro fundamentally changes the landscape in the German food delivery market.