OC&C appoints Head of Global Analytics, James Walkerponiedziałek, 5 czerwca 2017 | Press release
OC&C expands its expertise with the appointment of analytics pioneer, James Walker.
James brings a tremendous wealth of analytics experience to OC&C - both in terms of helping clients develop analytics capability and supporting case teams with the most cutting edge and innovative advanced analytics. He joins OC&C as Partner and Global Head of Analytics, cementing our commitment to analytics as an indispensable pillar of strategy consulting.
- Over 25 years experience as a strategy consulting leader and global analytics pioneer
- Senior partner consultancy positions (Accenture, Prophet, Strategy&/ Booz)
- Board director in global advertising (JWT, MindShare)
- Leader of successful entrepreneurial analytics/ digital start-ups from inception to exit (Brand Science, Edge, MOFILM)
- Teaches and writes regularly about strategy and analytics: guest-lectured at LBS, INSEAD, ETH, GSU, and NYU and is co-author of the book Marketing Miracles
- Served clients on a range of topics such as Brand, Marketing, Customer loyalty and CVM, Pricing/Sku/ Promo, Forecasting, Sales Force, Cx, Ecom, Store performance/ segmentation/ location.
- Holds multiple US Patents as an inventor of Analytics tools
- Early pioneer pivoting from traditional analytics to AI, Machine Learning, and RPA
- Assisted organisations realise the promise of analytics, ie: more about process design, org design and operating model, tech stack, and culture; and the practical roadmap
James comments, "I am delighted to have joined OC&C to help drive the next iteration of our global advanced analytics capability. Realising the promise of analytics and AI is now one of the key strategic challenges for our clients."