OC&C advises QCapital and BIC Capital on their recent investment in OTKczwartek, 7 lipca 2022 | News
We are pleased to congratulate QCapital and BIC Capital on their majority stake investment in OTK Kart Group. The new investors are acquiring 70% of the Group, with the Robazzi family holding the remaining 30% stake in the business. The Robazzi family will continue to have a leading strategic role within the Group.
OTK Kart Group is an Italian business based in Prevalle (Brescia) that specializes in the production of racing go-karts with the Tony Kart brand and are considered the ‘Ferrari of go-karts’ worldwide. The business operates on a global scale and generates over 90% of its revenue from outside Italy, with branches in the United States, Japan and Singapore, they have a network of over 130 distributors in over 70 countries. The Group designs and manufactures all components of the go-kart, this is a characteristic that distinguishes OTK Kart Group in the market. With their recent investment, they plan to focus on global expansion and product improvement and innovation.
OC&C is a leading strategy consultancy in the automotive/entertainment market working with both major global corporations and local champions. We have advised investors on some of the largest transactions worldwide in recent years.